Our Martock based garden centre and nursery are recruiting a HGV driver to deliver between our sites in Devon and Somerset.
The role includes:
- Regular weekday driving
- Regular weekend driving during peak season trading – availability for weekends will be required
- The role requires physical lifting, carrying, working and would suit applicants who enjoy being part of the team
- Applicants will need their own transport as public transport is limited
No overnight driving work required, no multi drop work, mainly week day working with weekend working needed at busy trading periods.
You will only be dealing with our own team of employees, so you will always have a friendly welcome, deal with regular faces and should be part of the team atmosphere at each of our garden centres. This is a long term role with great advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
This is a full time role with between 30 – 40 hours per week.
How to Apply for this role
- Please send your CV (and a covering letter if available) as soon as possible. We will only respond to applicants who we wish to interview.
- Interviews will be held within the following few days and weeks
- The interview process will be informal and friendly and involve completion of an application form and an in-depth chat about the roles on offer.
- There is no closing date for these positions unless they are filled.
We currently have many vacancies so please visit our website (www.growndirect.co.uk) to view our other vacancies.